Preparing the Legal Separation Agreement

Parties should always take legal advice if they wish to create any sort of document concerning their separation. 

If you want to formalise your separation agreement, then it can be done by way of

  • a deed of separation or by
  • judicial separation

There is no legal separation form as such, or a form of separation agreement apart from a specifically drafted deed of separation which, though it follows a standard format, is not a standard form as such and needs to be specifically drafted for your particular circumstances.

To talk to us about the preparation of a separation agreement, or to discuss your options and circumstances with an objective third party, please contact us for an appointment.

© Family Law, Wills & Probate, Conveyancing, Elderly Client and Commercial Property Solicitors - Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire & Cotswolds | Joanna Craig Website Design